Glow Arrows are phosphorescent vinyl tape, designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. There is no limit to the number of times Glow Arrows can be recharged. When fully charged, Glow Arrows provides positive luminance for up to 10 hours. Glows vividly in the dark, no radiation hazards.
- Glow Arrows are designed for indoor safety and egrass marking tapes and signage.
- Glow Arrows areused to spike stages for placement of scenery.
- Glow Arrows are also used for marking exits in dark areas and to mark light switches.
- Size: 2" die-cut Glow Tape Arrows, package of 25 arrows
- Backing: Vinyl film
- Total Thickness: 15.0 mils
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 220°F
- Adhesion to steel: 96 oz per inch
- Luminous Values (in millicandela per sq meter): 68.2 mcd/m² after 10 min