Pro Glow, Phosphorescent Vinyl Tape is designed to absorb energy from any nearby ambient light such as fluorescent lamps or sunlight. There is no limit to the number of times Pro Glow can be recharged. When fully charged, Pro Glow provides positive luminance for up to 10 hours. Glows vividly in the dark, no radiation hazards.
- Pro Glow is designed for indoor safety and egrass marking tapes and signage.
- Pro Glow is used to spike stages for placement of scenery.
- Pro Glow is also used for marking exits in dark areas and to mark light switches.
- Size: 1" wide x 10 yards
- Backing: Vinyl film
- Total Thickness: 15.0 mils
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 220°F
- Adhesion to steel: 96 oz per inch
- Luminous Values (in millicandela per sq meter): 68.2 mcd/m² after 10 min