Blades include 2 1/2" Straight Hot Knife Blade, 3" Straight Hot Knife Blade, 4 1/2" Straight Hot Knife Blade", 5 1/2" Straight Hot Knife Blade, 1/2" Curve Hot Knife Blade, 3/4" Curve Hot Knife Blade, 1" Curve Hot Knife Blade, 3/4" Curve Hot Knife Blade with Lip, 3/4" V Hot Knife Blade with Lip, 3/4" Square Hot Knife Blade, Long Stop, Short Stop, and Hard Case
Most popular heavy duty hand tool. A whopping 105 watts of power right in the handle, making this the most compact, strongest tool in its class. Blades sold separately.
- The Original Hot Knife Cuts both Expanded and Extruded Foam
- Cuts Fast, Clean, and Accurate
- 105 watts Hot Knife
- Transformer-Powered Hot Knife
- Heats Up in Seconds
- Lightweight -- Only 1 Pound
- High-Quality Hot Knife Blades
- Post Mount Blades, Not Stamped
- Hot Knife Blades Designed to Cut Expanded Polystyrene EPS Foam and Extruded Polystyrene XPS
- Spring-Loaded Safety Trigger
NOTE: To avoid overheating and damaging the hot knife, depress the trigger for 15 seconds, then release the trigger for 15 seconds. Continue this cycle for a maximum of 5 minutes. Then let the hot knife rest for 2-1/2 minutes. Using the knife longer than 5 minutes at a time will cause heat damage and is not covered by the warranty.