Designed specifically to fill large venues and outdoor spaces, the Vapour Plus produces impressive amounts of fog quickly and efficiently. The sophisticated software driving the Vapour Plus precisely balances the heating and pump cycles to insure you have huge fog when you need it. At 100% output, the Vapour Plus will run for a full 60 seconds before a short re-heating cycle is needed, and the giant output of this machine is capable of consuming more than 7 liters of fluid per hour!
This fogger produces stadium-sized effects, yet is small enough to mount inside box truss and power from a single mains circuit. An innovative, rotating bottle carriage allows the Vapour Plus to be placed in either the traditional horizontal position or in a vertical orientation. This feature, coupled with the massive fog blasts produced by the Vapour Plus, allows the machine to produce cryogenic-type burst effects without the hassle of handling/storing large dewar tanks of C02.
Two control options are standard in the Vapour Plus: A detachable timed remote offers convenient local control of output & operation, and an integrated DMX interface allows programmed fog effects via a lighting desk. For maximum versatility, a Multi-Link feature allows a single Vapour Remote to control up to four Vapour, Vapour Plus, or V-Hazer units that are daisy-chained together via 3-pin XLR.
The Vapour Plus is designed to use Rosco's entire range of Academy Award® Winning fog fluids that have been used and approved by professionals in every market.
Rosco Vapour machines has been tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds. Rosco Vapour machines are also compliant with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers Safety Bulletin #10.Vapour Plus Specifications
- Wattage: 1500W
- Power Requirements: 13.6A at 110 VAC/60hz 6.5A at 230 V AC/50hz
- Output: Maximum 7.2 Liter/Hour Fluid Consumption
- Control: On-Board, Detachable, Timed Remote - 250 second duration, 10' (3M) cable Integrated, Digital DMX w/ 5-Pin XLR Input & Pass-Thru Optional Closed-Contact, 0-10v Interface
- Dimensions: 19.7in x 10.9in x 9.8in 500mm x 278mm x 249mm
- Weight: 31 lbs (14.1 kg)
- Housing: Rugged 12g steel case Chip resistant powder-coated paint
- Approvals: CE ETL / cETL pending Listed for use by Actor's Equity AMPTP Safety Bulletin #10 compliant RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: 1 Year