The workhorse of Rosco's new family of fog machines, the Vapour comes packed with all of the features that a professional effects technician could want - including solid reliability and ease of maintenance. Combining high-volume, continuous fog output, with a simple, one-step cleaning process and common core components that are designed to be replaced quickly - the Vapour can be relied upon to get the job done.
Precise output control allows the Vapour the widest range of atmospheric effects and makes it versatile for use in virtually any venue. Careful monitoring of temperature and pump speed results in both fine wisps of smoke or billowing, continuous clouds of fog.
Two control options are standard in the Vapour: A detachable timed remote offers convenient local control of output & operation, and an integrated DMX interface allows programmed fog effects via a lighting desk. For maximum versatility, a Multi-Link feature allows a single Vapour Remote to control up to four Vapour, Vapour Plus, or V-Hazer units that are daisy-chained together via 3-pin XLR.
The Vapour is designed to use Rosco's entire range of Academy Award® Winning fog fluids that have been used and approved by professionals in every market.
Rosco Vapour machines has been tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds. Rosco Vapour machines are also compliant with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers Safety Bulletin #10.Vapour Specifications
- Wattage: 1200W
- Power Requirements: 10.9A at 110 VAC/60hz 5.2A at 230 V AC/50hz
- Output: Maximum 3.6 Liter/Hour Fluid Consumption
- Control: On-Board, Detachable, Timed Remote - 250 second duration, 10' (3M) cable Integrated, Digital DMX w/ 5-Pin XLR Input & Pass-Thru Optional Closed-Contact, 0-10v Interface
- Dimensions: 22.6in x 10.9in x 9.8in 574mm x 278mm x 249mm
- Weight: 24.25 lbs (11.0kg)
- Housing: Rugged 12g steel case Chip resistant powder-coated paint
- Approvals: CE ETL / cETL pending Listed for use by Actor's Equity AMPTP Safety Bulletin #10 compliant RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: 1 Year