Quiet and reliable, the V-Hazer utilizes innovative, internal baffles to maximize airflow, which generates greater output and thorough dispersion of fog particles - all of which ensures a great haze that spreads consistently and smoothly throughout the venue.
In order to provide a silent performing space, the blower inside the V-Hazer turns off when not in-use to ensure the quietest operation possible.
The V-Hazer shares the same remote with the Vapour and Vapour Plus. Fan and pump speed are synchronized to the output potentiometer and have been optimized to create a superior haze effect when controlled via the detachable remote. Independent control of fan speed and pump volume is available via two channels of DMX, which allows the user to dial in their perfect balance of fast haze time and even distribution from their lighting console.
V-Hazer Fluid is available specifically for this machine. Modeled on Rosco's Academy-Award® winning fog fluid formulation, this water-based haze fluid achieves maximum hang time and optimal particle size without leaving behind dangerous and damaging residue common to oil or glycerin based hazers. The operating temperature, pump pressure, and output nozzle of the V-Hazer have been specifically designed and engineered to aerosolize Rosco V-Hazer Fluid. Do not use any fluids in the V-Hazer other than genuine Rosco V-Hazer Fluid, as they have not been tested for optimal performance and safety considerations. Doing so may damage the machine and will void the warranty.
Rosco Vapour machines has been tested for use in professional theatrical productions and is included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds. Rosco Vapour machines are also compliant with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers Safety Bulletin #10.V-Hazer Specifications
- Wattage: 900W
- Power Requirements: 8.2A at 110 VAC/60hz 3.9A at 230 V AC/50hz
- Output: Continuous Haze at 0.9 Liter/Hour Fluid Consumption
- Control: On-Board, Detachable, Timed Remote - 250 second duration, 10' (3M) cable Integrated, Digital DMX w/ 5-Pin XLR Input & Pass-Thru Optional Closed-Contact, 0-10v Interface
- Dimensions: 24.6in L x 11.5in W x 11.4in H 613.8mm L x 293mm W x 289.5mm H
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Housing: Rugged 12g steel case Chip resistant powder-coated paint
- Approvals: CE ETL / cETL pending Listed for use by Actor's Equity AMPTP Safety Bulletin #10 compliant RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: 1 Year