Is a unique acrylic paint, packaged in concentrated form. It is designed to be diluted with water, at least 1:1 and as much as 15:1. With such tremendous extendibility, Supersaturated offers the widest range of effects possible while being extremely economical to use. On porous and non-porous surfaces, Supersaturated achieves vibrant, opaque color fields. It also creates bright, translucent washes where the color remains as intense as aniline dyes, without the health hazards associated with dyes. Supersaturated Roscopaint is formulated with a unique binder that gives it superior adhesion, durability, and flexibility even on difficult surfaces like Rosco Projection Screens and Rosco Dance Floors. It can also be used as a tint for other paints, binders and coatings. Perfect for both interior and exterior projects. Available in 29 artists' colors that are easily intermixed or combined with other Rosco paints.
CAUTIONS: Do not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F. Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Finish: Matte
- Solvent: Water
- Binder Type: Acrylic co-polymer
- Dilution: Dilute at least 1:1with water, Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze or a combination of the two as necessary. Diluting will reduce the color concentration and create "glaze" effects. Diluting with more than 5 parts water may reduce binder strength. Add in Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze to restore adhesion and flexibility.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
- Application: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness: 1:1 Dilution = 1.5 mil. Dry Film Coverage: 3:1 Dilution = Approx. 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Average Dry Time: At 75°F (24°C). Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-up Soap and water
- Shelf Life Minimum 24 months
- Packaging: 1 Quart Cans. *Gallon and 5 gallons available for black and white only
NOTE: Colors shown are computer approximations. Actual color may vary. Dilutions shown are 1:1, 4:1, and 10:1.All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.