Off Broadway is one of Rosco's most popular scenic paints. A palette of rich, matte theatrical colors in a flexible vinyl acrylic binder makes Off Broadway paint perfect for almost any scenic or artistic application. Off Broadway can be used straight out of the can or diluted with water to create beautiful glazes for finishes which can be applied to virtually any surface in stagecraft including muslin, wood, metals, wallboard and many plastics. Off Broadway is compatible with all other Rosco scenic paints. Available in 27 artists' colors and 6 metallic colors.
CAUTIONS: Do not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F. Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Finish: Matte
- Solvent: Water
- Binder Type: Vinyl Acrylic
- Dilution: May be used straight out of the can or diluted with water, Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze or a combination of the two. Diluting will reduce the color concentration and create "glaze" effects. Diluting with more than 2 parts water may reduce binder strength. Add Rosco Clear Acrylic Glaze to restore adhesion and flexibility.
- Surface Preparation: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabric, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough Prime as a final preparation.
- Application: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller or spray gun. Apply in thin, even coats, using a goad quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- Film Thickness: 2 mil. Dry Film
- Coverage: Approximately 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Average Dry Time: At 75°F (24°C), dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be recoated in 1-2 hours.
- Clean-up: Soap and water.
- Shelf Life: Minimum 24 months.
- Packaging: Quarts, 1 Gallon Cans. *5 Gallon available in black and white only
NOTE: Colors shown are computer approximations. Actual color may vary.All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.