Custom gobos are used in virtually every lighting project these days: special events, corporate industrials, retail store lighting, and, of course, theatre, film, and television.
We'll take your unique design and turn it into the highest quality steel gobo available. Digital artwork sent via e-mail is ideal, but we can also accept artwork via fax. Most image formats are supported.
Need advice? Our customer service staff will help you select the type of custom gobo most appropriate for your project. Give us a call at 1-800-220-6920.
How To Place An Order
1. Tell us what size gobo you need. Here are some common sizes:
- B-Size: 3 3/8" (86mm) outside diameter, 2 1/2" (64mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four, Altman 360Q & Shakespeare, Colortran 5/50 and most gobo rotators.
- A-Size: 3 1516" (100mm)outside diameter, 3" (76mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four, Colotran Leo (these fixtures can also use the B-size with the appropriate pattern holder.
- M-Size: 2 5/8" (66mm) outside diameter, 1 78" (48mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four Junior, Altman 3.5Q
2. Tells us what type of fixture you are planning on putting the gobo in. For example:
- Source Four
- Source Four Junior
- Martin PR-1
- High End Systems Studio Spot
3. Tells us when you need the gobo delivered.
- Allow 3-5 business days for processing in addition to shipping time
- If your need by date is within 5 business days or less we recommend you call 1-800-220-6920 to place your order.
4. Place your order and send us the artwork.
- Upload Artwork
- Send Artwork By Fax: 1-763-525-8676
5. Give us some instructions on how you want the finished gobo to look in the "Notes" box:
- Do you want the black areas in the artwork to project as light or shadow?
- Do you require a proof of the final artwork before the gobo is cut?
6. If you need to order additional copies of the same image, click on the Custom Steel Gobo-Duplicate in Related Products.