Take the dimensional feel of the Black and White Glass Gobo and add a second color for a more vibrant look.
Rosco custom glass gobos can be made to fit any stationary or moving lights. They offer the advantages of very sharp fidelity in both photographic and drawn images in a two colors. (A two color gobo is black plus one color and clear with grayscale of either the color or within the black. Black is a color.)
We'll take your unique design and turn it into the highest quality 2 color glass gobo available. Digital artwork sent via e-mail is ideal, but we can also accept artwork via fax. Most image formats are supported.
Need advice? Our customer service staff will help you select the type of custom gobo most appropriate for your project. Give us a call at 1-800-220-6920.
How To Place An Order
1. Tell us what size gobo you need. Here are some common sizes:
- B-Size: 3 3/8" (86mm) outside diameter, 2 1/2" (64mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four, Altman 360Q & Shakespeare, Colortran 5/50 and most gobo rotators.
- A-Size: 3 15/16" (100mm)outside diameter, 3" (76mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four, Colotran Leo (these fixtures can also use the B-size with the appropriate pattern holder.
- M-Size: 2 5/8" (66mm) outside diameter, 1 7/8" (48mm) image size. Fixtures include: ETC Source Four Junior, Altman 3.5Q
2. Tells us what type of fixture you are planning on putting the gobo in. If it is in a moving light, be sure to include which wheel the gobo is to be used in. For example:
- Source Four
- Source Four Junior
- Martin PR-1
- Martin MAC Quantum Profile, rotating gobo wheel verses static gobo wheel
3. Tells us when you need the gobo delivered.
- Allow 3-4 business days for processing and manufacturing time in addition to shipping time.
- If your need by date is within 5 business days or less we recommend you call 1-800-220-6920 to place your order.
4. Place your order and send us the artwork.
- Upload Artwork
- Send Artwork via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Give us some instructions on how you want the finished gobo to look in the "Notes" box:
- Do you want the black areas in the artwork to project as light or shadow?
- Do you require a proof of the final artwork before the gobo is cut? Proofs add a day or two to the process.
6. If you need to order additional copies of the same image, click on the Custom One Color Glass Gobo-Duplicate in Related Products.