ETC has combined a decade of LED optical engineering with 4 decades of theatrical design into an automated fixture specifically for the theatre. The calibrated four-color additive mixing system offers brighter reds, more vibrant greens, and deeper blues than typical event-focused automated luminaires, with even and calibrated color mixing
Mix infinite shades of warm and cool whites, every hue of your favorite reds and blues, or the perfect sunset or sunrise.
The Unique Ani-gobo wheel paired with the dynamic customizable five-position rotating gobo wheel enable you to create textures like never before. This custom designed, laser etched wheel will be one of your favorite features of the Relevé Spot. Relevé Spot wouldn’t be an automated fixture without a smooth, controllable iris, an 18-54° zoom and the most perfectly subtle theatrical frost in the world.
- 2x clamp mounting rails
- 1.5m powerCON input cable with your choice of connector
• Brightness of up to 6,000 lumens
• Additive LED RGIL (ColorSource Deep Blue) system creating strong saturated colors and warm/cool white output
• Crisp gobo projection with five rotating/indexing dichroic gobos • 18-54° zoom range that covers the most popular ellipsodal field angles
• Ani-gobo breakup and effect wheel enables a variety of beam breakups as well as spectacular fire, water, and leaf effects.
• Excellent variable frost that perfectly emulates common theatrical frost
• Whisper Home - instant pan and tilt calibration/homing at boot with minimal fixture movement
• Extremely quiet operation