Which Desire color array should I choose?
Ask about your customer’s application and consider the following:
• Desire Lustr+ - x7 Color optimized with high-intensity white LEDs to create an ideal theatrical wash fixture. Full range color, with an emphasis on lighter colors and white - the stage lighting choice.
• Studio HD - combines an equal number of warm white and cool white LEDs for variable color temperature mixing. Adds five additional x7 LED colors to fill the white LED spectral gaps. Provides the richest variable white lightpossible in an LED luminaire.
• Studio Daylight - contains 5600K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable cool white output.
• Studio Tungsten - contains 3000K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable warm white output.
• DMX/RDM In-Thru
• UL 1573 Listed for Stage and Studio
• -20°C - 40°C Operating Ambient
• Clear user-interface with on-board presets and sequences
• Native 17° Field Angle - multiple lens options
• 100-240V Power Input
• Hanging Yoke Standard - Floor stand yoke optional
• Hard-wired power lead (Portable version has a 3-prong Edison)
• Available in Portable, Canopy and Track mount options
• DMX in/thru (portable and canopy versions)
• Noiseless convection cooling - no fans
• Track mount version compatible and ETL listed for ETC DataTrack
Color Information: D22 luminaires are available in Black, White and Silver
Note: Desire Diffusers create different beam angles depending on the type of fixture used