Drop Ship. Apollo Has a 6 Steel GOBO Minimum. Mix match 6 Apollo Steel Gobos and get a 10% Discount
Two Colored standard glass gobos project clear, crisp detailed photos or images that require specific color matches or any images with gradients of color. They are designed for maximum temperature tolerance and longer life in higher wattage ellipsoidal and intelligent lights. Features/Benefits
Apollo offers one color patterns featuring up to 20,000 dpi. No "bridging" of the image is required for glass patterns. Apollo has in-house art and manufacturing capabilities that allow for high quality and quick turnaround. Apollo can make a glass gobo for any light in the industry.Specifications
- Apollo glass gobos are made from high quality 1.1mm thick borosilicate glass.
- Donuts are recommended for use with glass patterns. This allows for a sharper image by blocking out unwanted light.
- Glass gobos are not recommended for use in these fixtures; Altman 360Q, Altman 3.5, and Colortran 5-50
Apollo Two Color Standard Gobos are designed to work best in Apollo's ColourScenic Glass pattern holder.
FAQ's How can I prolong the service life of my glass gobos?
- Apollo ColourScenic Glass B size 79mm - Pattern Holder for the Source Four series
- Apollo Super Holder - Pattern Holder for the Source Four series
- Glass M Size - Pattern Holder for the Source Four Jr.
What side of the glass gobo goes towards the lamp?
- "B" sized glass should only be used in ETC Source 4, Strand SL, Altman Shakespeare, or other ellipsoidal lighting instruments. These fixtures have an internal dichroic coated reflector, which protects the gobo from extreme heat.
- Handle the gobo by the edges, like a CD. Do not touch the surface of the pattern because the oils from your hands can degrade the pattern. After loading the gobo in the "channel" or in a "sandwich" holder, clean and dry it thoroughly before using.
- Adjust the light to limit the heat on the gobo.
The production process results in a gobo having a coated side and an uncoated side. Remember the coated side goes towards the lamp. Click here for Apollo's Glass Gobo Installation Tips.How do I know which side of my glass gobo is coated?
The best way to tell which side is coated is to take a pencil and lightly touch both sides of the glass gobo. On one side the pencil tip will touch itself, which is the coated side. On the other side you will see a small gap between the pencil tips. In other words if the tip does not touch, that's the un-coated side. It's really important to take a few seconds and follow this procedure. It will prevent the glass from cracking and prolong the life of the gobo along with the image. How do I clean my glass gobo?
Gently wipe the surface with a soft, lint free, dust cloth. For heavier stains, dampen a soft cloth with isopropyl alcohol. Gently wipe the surface of the glass. Be careful not to get any liquid along the edges of a multi-colored gobo as it may leak between the glass layers.