A premium vinyl coated cloth tape that is coated on both edges with a premium cured rubber adhesive system. The center portion has a smooth surface for pulling cable and wire through. The high performance adhesive will hold firmly for extended periods of time on most surfaces and remove without residue.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in yellow safety stripes, yellow printed text "Cable Path" and black
- Matte gaffer backing for low reflectivity of light
- High adhesion mass with gaffer adhesive removes cleanly
- Smooth center allow for repositioning cable
- Hand tearable backing across the web
- Size: 4" wide x 30 yards
- Backing: Premium cotton weave
- Adhesive: Cured rubber resin
- Total thickness: 12.5 mils.
- Adhesion to steel: 95oz. Per inch (coated edges)
- Tensile: 45 pounds per inch
- Made by: Pro Tapes & Specialties Inc.