Model 132, Flex-I-Trac® is a light-to-medium duty cyclorama I-beam type track for light to medium weight stage and TV studio curtains. This economically priced track is supplied for “walk-along” operation only with no cord, pulleys, or master carriers. Track can be curved on-the-job (or at the factory) to virtually any degree on a 2' minimum radius. For most satisfacory track operation, the track should be
solidly anchored to the the ceiling with the use of ceiling clamps.CWANA means Complete With All Necessary Accessories.
A standard accessory group includes I-Beam track, single carriers supplied on 12" centers, lap clamps, hanging clamps and end stops.
FLEX-I-TRAC Model 132 Curtain Tracks (Walk along track system) - Curtain tracks (Model 1300) shall be of 13 gauge extruded aluminum I-Beam construction consisting of a center rib and top, intermediate and bottom flanges. Each curtain carrier (Model 1301) shall be spaced on 12" centers and shall be of stiff wire construction supported from two self-lubricating nylon wheels rolling on two parallel treads. Track shall be rigidly supported from ceiling clamps (Model 1423) or hanging clamps (Model 1308). This model track system is for walk-along operation only and does not include pulleys or other operating hardware. 1-1/4" I.D. stiffening pipe or the equivalent shall be used to support both straight and curved areas of all suspended curved tracks.
Model 132 as manufactured by Automatic Devices Company of Allentown, PA.
A CWANA example:
Assume a 28' track in two 14' sections for hand operation 12' high is ordered.
Shipment would include:
- 28' I-Beam Track (2 pieces x 14' long)
- 26 Single Carriers
- 1 Lap Clamp
- 8 Hanging Clamps (pairs)
- 2 End Stops
- All track systems are shipped unassembled.
- Track systems typically ship via Freight carrier.
- Tracks are shipped in even lengths only. (For example, is a 35' track in two sections is 17-1/2' is ordered, we will actually ship a 36' track in two 18' sections. Customer will be invoiced on that basis.)
- Unless otherwise noted, all track systems are assumed to be bi-part operation.
- Unless otherwised noted, all track sytems will be assumed to be suspended installations and sent with suspended hanging clamps. Advise if track will be ceiling mounted.
Please contact Norcostco for more information.