This product can only ship via UPS GROUND SHIPPING ONLY.
Endura SFX collection provides instantaneous rich coverage and extreme durability. The SFX colors do not stain the skin. They can be used alone, as a color adjuster or blended with other colors to achieve realistic looking skin effects.
- SFX Bruise Red has a red undertone which can assist in creating realistic looking bruises, contusions and capillary veins
- SFX Dry Blood tone reproduces the natural color of freshly dried blood with slightly darker red yellow to brown appearance when compared to the fresh blood. It is an optimal choice for special fx artists and Halloween haunted houses
- SFX Fresh Blood color provides realistic looking oxygenated blood with a slightly yellow undertone. This color has been surgeon evaluated and compared to actual blood tones to ensure color match and accuracy
- SFX Mauve Pink is an ideal color to create highlights with a pink tone, fresh flesh, irritation and light burns. Mauve was carefully created using 5 different pigment blends making it a very unique and hard to imitate color
- SFX Prime Black provides a deeper black tone compared to EBAs Endura Black from the Classic Body Art Collection
- SFX Prime Green comes in a natural green color that is neither too yellow nor too blue. It can be used alone, as a color adjuster or blended with other colors to achieve realistic looking skin fx
- SFX Prime Red is very close to fire truck red and can be used straight from the bottle when desiring a rich red color or it can be used as a blend with other colors to achieve different shades of reds and purples
- SFX Prime White provides a stronger and deeper white shade compared to EBAs Endura White from the Classic Body Art Collection
- SFX Prime Yellow yields a neutral yellow color that has neither a green nor orange undertone. It can be used alone, as a color adjuster or blended with other colors such as purple, black and blue to achieve realistic looking bruises and skin contusions
The EBA Endura Undead Collection consists of 10 different shades and pigments carefully blended to create 10 unique colors designed to create countless undead and dead special effects and characters including zombies, vampires, monsters, ghosts, witches, devils, dead flesh, venous blood, aged blood, rotting flesh, pale skin, etc.
Available in 1 oz. or 4 oz. sizes.