A powerful fixture in a compact body, the ElektraLite eyeBall Quad is ready to solve your solutions both big and small. Despite it size, the output is punchy enough to make a stage light up, even in the most saturated of colors. The eyeBall Quad is not just a stage and cyc wash fixture. It can be used as a truss warmer or a shin kicker just as easily and effectively.Features:
- At the heart of the eyeBall are 7 Quad LEDs.
- Each eyeBall Quad LED array has a Red, Green, Blue and White component.
- The eyeBall Quad is 12 watt in total but, for long life and reliability, it is run at just 10 watts.
- The eyeBall uses diffraction lenses which allow the colors to mix perfectly, so when mixing red and blue for example, the colors are blended to achieve a perfect color mix; rather than the red and blue rings or spots, so noticeable on other fixtures output.
- The eyeBall Quad LED has the added advantage of no rainbow color stripes which are always noticeable when an RGB or any individual led device is used to light a cyc or simlar background.
- The eyeBall is controlled via DMX-512 or it can also be set to run automatically, so no need for controller and signal cables. Input voltage range for the eye Ball is between 100 volts to 240 volts.
- A strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging of the eyeBall.
- The fans can be set to run normally or turned off or they can even be controlled via DMX.
- The eyeBall has both power input and output for easy daisy chaining and comes with a link cable. The DMX connectors are 5 pin however 5 to 3 turnarounds are provided to change both input and output to 3 pin.
The eyeBall is available in three beam angles 10, 25 and 40 degrees. Made by ElektraLite.