$6.95
Share

Christine Ashley Hand Sanitizer

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Add to Cart

Options

$6.95
Or

Info

SKU:4412 ,Availability: ,Width: ,Height: ,Depth:

Info

SKU:
4412
Availability:
Product can only ship via UPS GROUND

Description

This product ships UPS Ground ONLY | Product is not eligible for the ProMUA Discount. 

- Alcohol antiseptic 80% topical solution

- Formulated for healthcare*
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Scent free

 * Meets the FDA healthcare personnel antiseptic hand rub criteria

 

Product is in liquid form to facilitate being put through a sprayer / spray bottle. Spray hands or apply appropriate amount of sanitizer product to palm of hand. Rub the product covering all areas of hands and allow to completely air dry. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.

Also contains Glycerin to help protect hands from dryness.

Keep out of reach of children.

 

Precautions:

Swallowing alcohol-based hand sanitizers can cause alcohol poisoning.

Why? Ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizers are safe when used as directed, but they can cause alcohol poisoning if a person swallows more than a couple of mouthfuls. In order to discourage ingestion, ethyl alcohol as a commodity has an unpleasant smell. WHO and FDA discourage scent additives in the manufacturing of ethyl alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Once purchased by the consumer, scent additive such as essential oils may be added.

Advice on safe handling: Use personal protection equipment. Do not breathe vapor or mist. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Take precautionary measures against static discharges. Use with local exhaust ventilation. Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.  

Storage Conditions:  Keep containers tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and other sources of ignition (i.e., pilot lights, electric motors and static electricity). Keep in properly labeled containers. Store in accordance with the particular national regulations. Store in accordance with local regulations. Store locked up. Keep out of the reach of children. 



Available in 8oz and 24oz bottles.

Customers Also Viewed