The AFS-500 LED follow spot is a lightweight, 490 Watt white LED manual follow spot that is packed with a powerful feature set at an affordable price. This manually operated, compact luminaire weighs under 26 pounds (11.5 kg.) and is a purpose built multi-performance LED follow spot. The AFS-500 LED follow spot follows the traditions of Altman Lighting while introducing several new key features to this performance luminaire.
The AFS-500 LED follow spot’s compact, extruded aluminum design allows for discrete luminaire placement while offering powerful light output at distances over 100 feet (45 meters). Offering a locally controlled precision zoom and lens focus system that delivers a 7° to 13° beam spread. Each AFS-500 LED follow spot includes a on-board controller, allowing for simple button press color control and fade pot control of intensity, strobe, color correction (CTO), and iris. Each of these features can be controlled from either the AFS-500 controller or via DMX.
- 11808K native white LED engine
- 7° to 13° manual precision zoom system
- DMX or locally controlled: - Intensity (dimming) - Touch button color selection - Half tone (split) color selection - CTO Wheel offering 7500K, 6000K, and 4200K - Iris - Strobe - LED on / off
- 18-facet motorized iris • 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz operation with PowerCON input only
- DMX 5-pin input and output/through
- Compatible with DMX 512 protocols (note, the AFS-500 is not an RDM-enabled luminaire)
- Local luminaire operation (no DMX needed)
- On-board, simple-to-use user control interface
- Includes folding tripod stand - Black
- Luminaire comes in black finish
- Compact, lightweight design Fixture: 25.5 lbs (11.5 kg) / Tripod: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Comes with Altman Lighting three year limited warranty
- cETLus listed and CE marked for indoor use