- Norcostco is a national theatrical services and retail company with markets in Costume Rental, Equipment Rental, Makeup Sales, Technical Sales, and Technical Installation
- Norcostco is seeking and experienced retail individual for our Minneapolis/Golden Valley Retail location
- Customer Service to walk in customers
- Ensure sales floor, dressing rooms and backroom are neat and clean.
- Clean out dressing rooms as needed. Send costumes back to be re-stocked.
- Straighten behind front counter, repackaging and restocking any opened merchandise.
- Straighten front counter making sure you have all supplies on hand to start the day.
- Ensure sales floor is consistently being restocked.
- Price merchandise and properly place merchandise on sales floor.
- Merchandising and Seasonal Displays
- Keep up and maintain and/or correct product pricing.
- Daily opening or closing of the building (as necessary.)
- Backup to taking Phone Orders
- Basic retail/register math
- Basic technology skills including understanding of Microsoft products
- Basic knowledge of makeup with application experience in performance, film and everyday use however we do not apply to customer in store
- Familiarity with to our major brands Ben Nye, Kryolan and Mehron
- Basic Phone conversation skills
- Familiarity of QuickBooks
- Advance Knowledge of makeup
PT up to 24 hours currently with growth to Fulltime as Norcostco Continues to recover from COVID, Typical Shift day currently is 8-4:30 with ability to adjust to employee needs
Pay will start between $15/hr. to $17/hr. Dependent on Qualifications
Employees will have access to discounts within Norcostco
Please send resume, Cover Letter, and 3 Reference contacts or questions to Barry Nelson at Barry.Nelson@norcostco.com with the subject line of “Salesfloor Associate”
NOTE: Position is located in GOLDEN VALLEY, MN.