Inside Sales Associate
- Norcostco is a national theatrical services and retail company with markets in Costume Rental, Equipment Rental, Makeup Sales, Technical Sales, and Technical Installation
- Norcostco is looking for a new member to join our team and lead our inside sales from our Minneapolis Branch
- Processing orders from our website (BigCommerce) includes the following
- Entering Orders into our Accounting system (Quickbooks)
- Creating/managing picklist and/or drop shipments from our partners to fulfill orders
- Processing Bills/Invoices related to orders that are drop shipped
- Manage the primary orders email
- Manage the website communications
- Phone Calls: Receive Phone Calls and process orders if primary team member is not able.
- May by called upon to fulfill orders from our warehouse which includes picking and packing for shipment.
- Processing Purchase orders received from Schools
- Providing Support to the salesfloor
- Basic theatrical retail product knowledge i.e. Makeup, Paint, Lighting, rigging, fabric
- Intermediate technology skills including understanding of Microsoft products, web portals, and moderate typing speed
- Basic typing skills
- Detail oriented mindset, Problem Solver,
- Minor project management skills to multitask to completion
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
Additional Skills Desired
- Knowledge of use of QuickBooks Enterprise
- Knowledge of use of BigCommerce
- Advance Knowledge in Theatrical Retail supplies
FT 40hrs/wk, Typical Shift day M-F currently is 8-4:30 with possibility adjust to employee needs.
Pay will start between $15/hr. to $20/hr. Dependent on Qualifications
Roles and responsibilities may be tuned to employees skills
FT Benefits include PTO, Sick time, 401K, Health Care Access, Discounts
Please send resume, Cover Letter, and 3 Reference contacts or questions to Barry Nelson at Barry.Nelson@norcostco.com with the subject line of “Order Processor”
NOTE: Position is located in GOLDEN VALLEY, MN.