What is Source Four EDLT?
EDLT stands for "Enhanced Definition Lens Tube". The EDLT offers heightened contrast and edge crispness to projected
images, specifically when the Source Four is used as a gobo projector. This is an optional lens tube for the Source
Four, it is not the entire fixture.What's so innovative about the EDLT?
The EDLT's new dual a-spheric lenses utilize the most advanced manufacturing techniques and anti-reflective coatings.
The system is optimized for sharp focus of intricate gobos with maximum lumen output.Features:
- The perfect option for any Source Four Ellipsoidal
- Makes the Source Four better than itself!
- Ideal for corporate logo projections
- Perfect for crisp projections on scenic elements
- Remarkable edge acuity
- Stunning contrast
- Available in 19°, 26°, 36° and 50° field angles