The SPECTRA STRIP is a low profile 4’ LED Linear Wash Luminaire with (12) compartments of 50w RGBA Color Mixing or 3000°K high CRI White Light LED Engines. Each compartment can be individually filtered, lensed, or diffused using the dual filter slots provided per compartment.
White light compartments are suitable for no color wash applications, as well as tinting the RGBA Light engines in a blended wash. Additionally, White Light compartments can be used with traditional color media.
Suitable for both Floor and Pipe mounted applications, the low-profile SPECTRA STRIP is a capable LED Replacement for traditional Theatrical Strip Lights, Foot Lights, and Borderlights.
Specification 400 Watt LED 4’ Spectra Strip Linear Wash
- Color Mixing via Red, Green, Blue & Amber Luxeon Rebel LED’s
- White Light via 3000°K high CRI Luxeon Rebel LED’s for no color & tinting applications, as well as for use with standard color filters.
- Dual-Slot accessory frame holders per compartment for use with lenses, diffusing, and color media.
- Convection cooled without the use of fans
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols. DMX Address assignable via RDM or on-board push button display
- User selectable 8 and 16-Bit personalities for smooth fades from 0 to 100%
- Flicker–free “on camera” operation
- Preset Modes to emulate 3 and 4 Circuit traditional strip lights, as well as cell by cell control.
- Low Profile fixture suitable for uplighting and footlight applications.
- On board multi-voltage power supply
- Available Black, White, and Silver paint finishes
- Weight: Approximately 48 lbs. (21.78kg)
- ETL & cETL pending for Indoor use
- Made in the USA