Shure's MX202B/C Black Mini-Condenser Cardioid mic for Overhead Miking, 30-foot Cable, In-Line Preamp, Microphone Stand Adapter.
It's hard to believe that such small, unobtrusive microphones can produce such great sound, but it's true. Available in black or white finishes, and with in line or plate mount preamps, the new Microflex Overhead condenser microphones capture Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Includes a interchangeable condenser microphone Cardioid cartridge attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable. The preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands, and when combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The new Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the new Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound. Microflex Overhead microphones come complete with these accessories: Snap fit Foam Windscreen Stand Adapter (for in line preamp models) Preamp Mounting Hardware (for in line preamp models) Audition the new Microflex Overhead microphones and you'll understand what we mean when we say "good sound comes in small packages."
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage): 35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm load): 124.2 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 kohm Load: 96.2 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): 6.0 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: 18ÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌâå¡ C to 57ÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌâå¡ C (0ÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌâå¡ F to 135ÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌÄÌâå¡ F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%