Rosco Chroma Key Paints have been formulated with the assistance of video technicians throughout the country. They are manufactured to provide the high luminance values and color saturation for keying effects.
CAUTIONS: Do not apply when surface or air temperatures are below 50°F. Keep from freezing. Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing of spray. Do not take internally. Use adequate ventilation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.All technical data, recommendations and service are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Rosco assumes no responsibility for the results obtained or damage incurred from use by the buyer in whole or in part since method of application and its use is beyond our control.
- COLOR SPECIFICATIONS: Color Phase Angle Luminance #05711 Chroma Key Green 242° 57
- FINISH: Matte.
- SOLVENT: Water.
- BINDER TYPE: Vinyl Acrylic.
- DILUTION: Use straight out of the can. If necessary, dilute with water. Diluting Chroma Key paints may make coverage less even.
- SURFACE PREPARATION: Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt and grease. Prime porous surfaces, except fabrics, using Rosco Tough Prime. If painting a new plaster surface, prime wall with a commercial primer/sealer designed for raw plaster. Then use Rosco Tough prime as a final preparation.
- APPLICATION: Stir contents before use. Do not shake. Apply by brush, roller, or spray gun. Apply in thin, even, uniform coats, using a good quality brush or roller. Use overlapping strokes, keeping a wet edge. Change roller direction often to avoid patterns and streaking.
- FILM THICKNESS: 2 mil. Dry Film.
- COVERAGE: Appx 300 sq. ft. per gallon.
- AVERAGE DRY TIME: AT 75°F (24°C) Dries to the touch in 30 minutes. Can be re-coated in 1-2 hours.
- CLEAN-UP: Soap and water.
- SHELF LIFE: Minimum 24 months.
- PACKAGING: 1 Gallon.